Gateway C-140x Waiting Room

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by Bevelund, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tabletonthevista

tabletonthevista Scribbler - Standard Member

Thanks chris! I actually ordered a couple days ago. Some 40 posts ago, actually! :D

Congrats on your shipping!

2. chriscannon

chriscannon Proud Member of the PFJ! Senior Member

Wow, I just notcied your signature tonight.

Thanks, it should be arriving in a couple days.

The apparent EAD is wednesday morning. But it left from alaska sometime yesterday. It might come on tuesday!

WOOHOOOOOO :D:D:D:D

3. tabletonthevista

tabletonthevista Scribbler - Standard Member

I just added the signature and avatar today, that's why. ;)

Looks like you're getting it a week earlier. You should update your avatar too. I forgot, when did you order again?

Since it's headed to the west coast, what are the main hubs it goes through?

4. chriscannon

I just checked the tracking thing... and it went from alaska to seattle, which is 45 minutes from me. I think ill either get it today or tomorrow, and my fedex ead is wednesday. It didnt go to indy.

I originally ordered on the 28th, but modified it on august 2nd if that matters any.

Until I get my laptop, my ead is technically still the 4th. Im going to use a real picture of it for my avatar. Ill just wait.

5. CTSxViper

CTSxViper Pen Pal - Newbie

Congrats.. I have the 1.8 with 2GB Ram, Vista Premium and 80 gig internal with a combo drive. I really like it. The casing kind of reminds me of the old emachine M6805 case. :)

6. chili

chili Pen Pal - Newbie

Mine has arrived. I suppose it's time to move over to owner's lounge :)

7. chriscannon

Mine is about 10 minutes away, I hope it made it on to the delivery truck before it was too late!

8. brianoflee

brianoflee Perpetual Student

For goodness' sake! I just checked online this morning, and I've been delayed again -- my (4th) EAD is now September 17th. Ordered 7/25 :mad: I've been here long enough to know this should be expected... but seriously!

9. DRR

DRR Pen Pal - Newbie

Ah ha! Like Chris, mine went straight from Anchorage to Oxnard, CA. I noticed that unlike Waple's the "Int'l shipment release" happened in Anchorage instead of Indy. So if apinkpony's did go to Indy to be unbundled and then to West Coast, they are getting smarter or something is different. You got to admit that FedEx is amazing. So mine shipped from China on 8/24 12:11 pm and was on a local truck for delivery on 8/27 8:42 am

10. Hockeyman

Hockeyman Pen Pal - Newbie

My EAD also changed overnight to 9/17. I talked to my rep this morning and he shot off an e-mail to production to see what was going on. He called me at home about 5 minutes later with a response from production saying mine should be going into production by about Wednesday. They have all the parts available. We shall see.