Gateway C-140x Waiting Room

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by Bevelund, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Bevelund

Bevelund Pen Pal - Newbie

Get your pitchforks and torches here!!! :eek:Gateway still can't keep up with demand!:eek:

Ordered 7/26
    Original EAD 8/10
    New EAD 8/30

Over A MONTH...

I think the anticipation is gonna kill me...plus, I won't have it until after the start of fall semester:( how disappointing.

2. waplespunk

waplespunk Scribbler - Standard Member

Ordered 7/10
    Original EAD 7/25
    New EAD 8/17

What just made my wait worse is someone at the office just brought in his daughter's C210x for me to see and I want mine even more now.

3. chriscannon

chriscannon Proud Member of the PFJ! Senior Member

Ordered August 2nd, EAD August 15th... how do they contact you when its delayed? im just worried that i missed an email or its already been updated on gateway =(

4. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

It's either through email (preferred method) or by phone. An estimated shipping date of August 15th is quite good, almost two weeks since you ordered it, however some owners have reported that their shipping date is pushed back as it grows closer toward the first shipping date.

5. nikecar

nikecar Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

*note to self, have a moment of tablet silence for our brothers and sisters who don't have their's yet*

moment over, back to inking.... :p

6. Bevelund

Bevelund Pen Pal - Newbie

LOL @ Nikecar

I was notified of my delay by email...

I just called and spoke with a rep who said it's the case I ordered causing the delay so I asked if they could be shipped separate and he said I should have a tracking number for the tablet by Thursday.

I sure hope so! That'd rock:)

7. DrNick664

DrNick664 Scribbler - Standard Member

Ordered: 7/31
    EAD: 8/10
    Mine seems rather quick, and I'm just hoping it wont get delayed.

8. chriscannon

chriscannon Proud Member of the PFJ! Senior Member

thanks for the info, and dr nick, i ordered my first like a day or two before that with the same EAD. But i canceled and ordered a better one through a sales rep on the second.

I think the reason mine wont take long, is because i included almost nothing extra... just upgraded processor really....

9. brianoflee

brianoflee Perpetual Student

Ordered: 7/25
    1st EAD: 8/8
    2nd EAD: 8/28

I received the email saying it was delayed on 8/6 (two days before the EAD).

I upgraded only the processor and the RAM, and it's still delayed :(

10. Auora

Auora Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm really kind of pissed off right now.

My sales rep never responds to calls/emails. So I call today and try to speak with another sales agent because I want to make a change to my order while it is still in processing...and they pretty much tell me that I need to talk to my original sales rep, when she won't even respond to me. Funny thing is, I called a few days ago and made a change over the phone with a different sale's rep and he was able to make the change just fine. WTF?

They also refuse to email me any type on invoice stating the specifications I have. I just want to make sure that everything is right.