Gateway C-140X Owners Lounge

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by thaluckyspoon, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slawek

Slawek My new laptop smoking you

I like Patriot. Made in USA. :)

2. nikecar

nikecar Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I like Cheap... The green stays in my pocket. :)

3. n0tdan

n0tdan Scribbler - Standard Member

well, after one weekend of ownership I can say I am thoroughly satisfied with it. even though the wait was longer than I would have liked I feel it was worth the wait. I'll see how good One Note works during class this week. Windows journal worked great for scratch paper along side my online math quiz, and I've not run into the overheating problem yet! Tim looking forward to going nearly paperless from now on! (this entire post was inked!) :)

4. chriscannon

chriscannon Proud Member of the PFJ! Senior Member

i like cheap.

(go for transends 2g stick, works like a charm)

5. Slawek

Slawek My new laptop smoking you

We'll see who's laptop will be running in 3 years. Haha. It was to late for me to cancel my order and get the two seperate 2gb sticks. Oh well. I wish I ordered the stuff earlier. I love this thing. Wish I had a way to connect my 5.1 logitech speakers to this thing...

6. schroder999

schroder999 Pen Pal - Newbie

7. Erock1982

Erock1982 Logistics Genius

WELL This Is My SECOND INKED Post.:) UNFORTUNATELY its still HAVING some trouble DECIPHERING MY Handwriting But ITS Getting BETTER. THE MAIN issue Is THAT I write naturally in ALL CAPS IT CAN'T SEEM to decide What I want. anyone know How I MIGHT FIX This?

8. DrNick664

DrNick664 Scribbler - Standard Member

Try under start -> all programs -> tablet pc -> and the recognition or error reporting.

9. nikecar

nikecar Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

eventually it will get better. But one thing I did to start with, is the Cap, exaggerate the letters larger than the rest.

10. kidkadian

kidkadian DJ / VJ / Performer

Woot I finally got my C-140X. Works like a wet dream, even for only 512MB of Ram ( i Did get the business S-7235 ). Going to hit up some new egg for ram once i get my pay check, then a scan converter and then will be able to start doing gig again. No over heating yet ( i haven't turn off this comp since i got it, due to torrents) but i haven't put this thing to the ultimate test (2+ hours of video mixing ) but it seems up to the challenge.

Just one question did you guy receive your warrnty stuff separate of the computer or was it inside of the box ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.