Galaxy Book Pressure Sensitivity

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by koschka, Aug 21, 2017.

1. koschka

koschka Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi all,

I have the 10.6 Galaxy Book and highly recommend it! Only the lack of pen pressure across all software bothers me. I'm sure this can work as the sensitivity is great on the Windows Ink software.

How can I get the pressure to work in Krita, Gimp, or other high-featured drawing software? I've downloaded and installed the driver without luck. Assistance would make more than just my day. I'm holding my breath for you [​IMG] but half-seriously.

2. surfaceproartist

surfaceproartist Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

What driver have you installed? You want to have Wintab32.dll located in both the System32 and SysWOW64 folders.

WillAdams likes this.
  3. Azzart

Azzart Late night illustrator Senior Member

I have the wintab driver from the Surface Pro 4, so I just gave Krita a try using the portable version: no problem with pen pressure.
    it doesn't work perfectly though, since as usual I see a sort of gesture icon that pop out when I do a brushstroke in the lower part of the screen going upwards. I have no clue what that is or how to make it disappear.

4. koschka

koschka Pen Pal - Newbie

Thank you, thank you! The Surface Pro 4 wintab64 driver worked for both Krita and Gimp! That's great news :D