Galaxy Book Flex initial impressions 15.6" 16 GB RAM + nVidia (Korean version)

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by njweb, May 18, 2020.

1. fishdavis

fishdavis Scribbler - Standard Member

Uh, wow. Mine can absolutely not do that. At those almost-180 degree angles it will just naturally tip backward.
    *envy*

Dang, hopefully there's a windows update that will fix this. My friend is still having BT issues too (on a different Windows laptop).

2. Worzyl

Worzyl Pen Pal - Newbie

Anyone having problems with the touchpad not functioning?

Mine has stopped working out of the blue and I can't even toggle it with FN+F5. Nothing happens - so I'm back using a mouse.

Edit: Just uninstalled a driver that had the yellow warning box. FN+F5 now works and the touch pad is fine.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 12:08 PM
    njweb and JoeS like this.
  3. fishdavis

Oh that's odd. Was that after a Samsung update? I haven't had that happen but I've also been putting off their updates.

4. Worzyl

Worzyl Pen Pal - Newbie

It could well be - but I'm unsure.

However; I have turned automatic updates off.

5. fishdavis

Mine showed up this week or late last week, there's a bunch of updates that pop up everytime I restart asking for permission (which I then ignore). Maybe Windows doing something stupid as usual?

6. njweb

njweb Pen Pal - Newbie

In case it helps others, I 'fixed' the 'Bluetooth connection issue after resuming from sleep', again *, several weeks ago, by doing the following:
    Go to the 'Human Interface Devices' (HID) section in Device Manager (not the Bluetooth section) and un-check the "allow Windows to turn off this device to save power" power management option there (in the HID section) for the Bluetooth mice devices.

* I had to do it this way since the power management tab and option were removed from the 'Intel Bluetooth' device in the 'Bluetooth' section...