Galaxy Book 12 missing air command

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by ConfusedStylus, Oct 23, 2018.

1. ConfusedStylus

ConfusedStylus Pen Pal - Newbie

So I did a reload to Windows 1703 build and everything is fine I guess on it. But something I've noticed is I've never had the built-in Samsung hoover air thing ( even out of the box). Are there any drivers for this and how do I find them? All of Samsungs drivers are dead on their own website for the Galaxy Book 12. Or is this built-in completely for the SPen? There's a way to play with sensitivity on there I just don't know how. Samsung has 0 support or help regarding anything Galaxy Book 12 related ( lol).

Edit: So oops, I fixed it. If you have the same problem as me, it's because on a clean install with windows it wipes the Samsung stuff. But lo and behold, Samsung doesn't even provide their own drivers on the Galaxy Book 12'' download area. So here's what you do:

-Download the Galaxy Book 10.6'' drivers zip ( it's like 400 MB or something).

www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/galaxy-book-10-6-wi-fi

-Install the latest .Net framework for windows

-Install Samsung Updater. Let it show you what drivers need installing. Install everything you need: like window, Air Command, any other drivers that are missing ( like oddly, time sync for my clock was putting me 2 hours behind).

-Once you're done, everything is back to normal, no thanks to Samsung.

-Hurray!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    wytn, Shizaru and nnthemperor like this.