Fusion5 10.1" tablet not responding

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by Tbevie, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tbevie

Tbevie Pen Pal - Newbie

I bought a Fusion5 10.1" tablet a couple of weeks ago. It was working fine until I charged it up yesterday. When it was fully charged I unplugged the tablet from the charger. I then tried to turn it on but it's not responding at all. When I plug it back in to the charger the battery icon appears on the screen with a zig zag through it, indicating that the tablet is fully charged but nothing else seems to be happening.

The user guide that came with the tablet is useless so I would be very grateful if anyone could offer any suggestions on how to fix the problem.

Thanks.

2. Frank

Frank Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

So by your description the tablet is still running (can display different things on the display, like battery status) it just doesn't seem to respond properly. Right?
    Can you remove the battery to force a reboot?
    If no, you have to find out how to perform a force reset, so that the tablet reboots. Possible options are: holding the power button several seconds (about half a minute), pressing both power button and home button, pressing power button and volume down or up, pressing power button and volume and home, ... Hold those combinations several seconds each time you try it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.