Fujitsu T935 lcd cable

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by minde, Dec 2, 2017.

1. minde

minde Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello
    My history of fujitsu t935. After warranty end(2 years),after 2 months break lcd cable after rotation to tablet. After reseach, problem is no available to buy hinge with lcd cable or lcd cable for t904,t935,t936. But for t725, t726,t901,t902,t937 available for purchase. Fujitsu Client Computing Limited must make it possible to purchase this spare part. Who can help me find this fujitsu original t935 lcd cable spare part

Rondo60 likes this.
  2. Starlight5

Starlight5 So what if I'm crazy? The best people are.

@minde you can buy a used T904 for $300 + shipping, take the cable and sell the rest for parts to compensate your investment. On the other hand, maybe it's time to move on, get a new machine - and earn a fortune on T935 parts yourself, given how rare & expensive they are.

3. minde

minde Pen Pal - Newbie

My LCD panel is FHD touch. T904 only QHD. Diferent cable. More pins for QHD.

4. Starlight5

Starlight5 So what if I'm crazy? The best people are.

@minde then you'll get QHD screen upgrade as well.

5. Unlogic

Unlogic Scribbler - Standard Member

I moved on from a T904 to a HP EliteBook x360 G2 and I must say that quality wise it's definitely a step up in quality.

Starlight5 likes this.
  6. Rondo60

Rondo60 Pen Pal - Newbie

Let us know if you find a solution or part- I have a T935 and I'm concerned now about replacement parts.

7. minde

minde Pen Pal - Newbie

Ok.
    I sent a lot email to different companies and fujitsu companies. But they can't help me about lcd cable . I have instructions on pdf how replace spare part and spare part list. On list only full lcd. Strange is, from full lcd splited wifi and g4 antenas to purchase but hinge with cables no. For T937 full lcd splited hinge with cables and antenas. But i know hinge with cables exist for exp: for T904 hinge with cables QHD spare part number cp693808xx for T937 cp733464xx.
    In my opinion is such a policy. Best soliution is company must split spare part from full lcd. Full lcd price is about 1200 eur. Hinge with cables maybe cost about 100-150eur like for T937. Only lcd cable 50-100eur. You see different.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Starlight5 and Rondo60 like this.