Fujitsu Stylistic Q736! New!

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by kneehowguys, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yao

Yao Scribbler - Standard Member

I think 1080p is the best especially from a battery life perspective. the FHD+ just takes up too much power usage.

16:9 is best for tablet in Laptop / PC Mode. For example, on this 13.3" screen, i will be coding having multiple windows open. 16:9 would be great.

3:2, if you are using it in notetaking, pad mode and writing things, it would be ideal.

2. XJ12

XJ12 Scribbler - Standard Member

Yeah, I'm a big note taker. 16:9 in portrait is too limiting width wise. Although I'm still driving my SP1. I guarantee its replacement will not be 16:9. I laugh, my phone is the highest resolution device I own.

Yao likes this.
  3. Yao

Yes. I agree with you. If note taking, drawing, etc and using the the 2-in-1 in tablet mode most of the time, 3:2 is ideal.

the Surface Book with 13.5" 3:2 would be ideal for you then.

I use Laptop mode 75% of the time, then some drawing. note taking and jotting down ideas via stylus 25% of the time.

I wouldn't mind if the Q736 was 3:2 though, but a device can't seem to have it all. What the Q736 does have is that its business feature ready, easily opened up to service, swap batteries, change SSD and clean the fans.

The Surface Book in ifixit.com has the lowest rating for serviceability. if the battery goes bad, its hell to fix.

Hows the battery in your surface pro 1? still ok?

4. XJ12

almost four years and still solid.

Yao likes this.
  5. Yao

that is excellent. is a surface pro 2 wacom emr worth getting?

6. XJ12

assuming your only choice for a sp 2 would be something used. I'm only a note taker and not an artist. My Q702's ntrig worked quite well. But pens and batteries can be a pain. But I like the two buttons better than one with my sp1.

7. Yao

you are correct. I got a galaxy note 3 phone and galaxy note 10.1 (2014). Both are wacom EMR.

I do like the stylus with no battery required. it really makes life easier!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.