Fujitsu Stylistic Q736! New!

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by kneehowguys, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kneehowguys

kneehowguys Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

The Fujitsu Stylistic Q736 is the ultimate goatee shaven, sports coat wearing German businessman who can carry himself with a steady hand.

Also, there is a tablet in front of him.

--

Can someone find out if its EMR? I mean EMR and the second modular battery are the last remaining reasons to buy fujitsu tablets over the thinkpad yoga /Surface book series let's be honest.

That's not a mean comment - I literally don't want to part with my two button + eraser wacom EMR fujitsu pen since no one making WACOM AES pens can put together a three button programmable digitizer. And lenovo seems to be abandoning replaceable batteries in their penabled 2 in 1's for thinner tablets so fujitsu is the last man holding the fort down.

I am a bit sad it seems you cannot use it with a dock and in writing/pen mode at the same time.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  2. kneehowguys

kneehowguys Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Ah it doesn't seem you cannot insert the tablet in backwards (rip and flip) so the show's over boys time to go home - so nevermind.

If you could insert it backwards like the surface book, you would be able to use the keyboard dock and write at the same time

what a shame.

3. sartonnis

sartonnis Pen Pal - Newbie

A more pressing concern would be whether or not it has the same crippling heat issues as the previous Q700 series tablets. No point in buying one if it's just gonna throttle down to sub Atom performance unless you buy an expensive accessory i.e. the Cradle.

4. novo22

novo22 Pen Pal - Newbie

5. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

The pen is Wacom EMR according to this product page. So far only the R726 and V535 use Synaptics. Hopefully we'll get Universal Stylus Initiative technology soon and we won't have to worry about different stylus techs any more, except ES vs EMR.

6. XJ12

XJ12 Scribbler - Standard Member

7. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

Fujitsu Stylistic Q737 and Q507 got an Energy Star rating. There shouldn't be many changes from the Q736 and Q506 since they were approved by the FCC under the same designs.

kvoram likes this.
  8. kvoram

kvoram Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Well, then it seems there isn't a chance that Fujitsu adopts 3:2 screens anytime soon :(

9. novo22

novo22 Pen Pal - Newbie

10. XJ12

XJ12 Scribbler - Standard Member

and stuck at 1080p.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.