Fujitsu Q775 Keyboard

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Joseph S, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Joseph S

Joseph S Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi All

I have been given a Q775 unit, I again am having issues finding a keyboard unit for the q775. Where could I get one, tried ebay etc, being not current model hard to find.

JOseph

2. Joseph S

I saw fujitsu shop was selling the keyboard dock I assume, going by the price for here in australia I could by a second hand surface pro 3 unit with similar spec, just the dock with the extra battery really makes it special I guess.

3. Joseph S

Got a keyboard and found out the unit I owned was a q704. Got a keyboard for this unit, now have a keyboard but no q775, q736 or q737. Hopefully one is cheap enough to buy.

4. Aiffe

Aiffe Pen Pal - Newbie

I have a Q775, got it with the keyboard but the keyboard got water damaged, got a new one on eBay without too much trouble.

There are definitely Q775s, 736s and 737s on eBay. Fujitsu is a seller on there that regularly lists refurbished ones at auction (not buy it now) that usually end up selling for a lot less than the Buy it Now ones from private sellers.

Bear in mind that the Q775 at least, and possibly some of the others, are modular, so don't assume they all have the same specs, read through the specs on each listing. Most have pen enabled, reportedly some do not. Some have 4G ability, most do not. Some have an i5 CPU, others an i7. SSD size is another variable that will affect the price a lot.

5. WuffWuff

WuffWuff Pen Pal - Newbie

I think the Q736, Q737 and Q775 uses the same keyboard, all of them are 13.3 with a single center docking connector port at the bottom of the screen. Looking at photos they seem to be standard for the 13.3 Q versions, except im not sure about Q738/Q739 since they are newer models.