1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Tips for completing basic tasks are here. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

fujitsu menu --> application not found

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by phuoc, Nov 5, 2007.

1. phuoc

phuoc Pen Pal - Newbie

hi,
    does anyone know the solution for it. my problem is that the fujitsu menu suddenly always says: application not found. i made a system restore point, but it didnt help. i reinstalled the mobility center and the extension, but it stilll doesnt work. the menu has such nice features as i can set brightness easily. plz help me, i have no idea what to do.
  2. Frank

Frank Scribbler - Standard Member

I have no clue what the problem is, but a few hints:
    1.) Maybe an application, which you assigned a button is not found. You could remove all apps and add them again.
    2.) Remove the menu and use the startmenu instead. It's as easy and even more comfortable than the fujitsu menu. (the fujitsu menu uses about 25MB ram!)
    3.) Remove the menu and use the tablet buttons to control the brightness, like I do ;) Fn+A=darker; Fn+B=brighter; A=Display off; B=Ctrl
  3. phuoc

phuoc Pen Pal - Newbie

yes ofc i can do that, but i wasnt able to remove the application. sounds strange i know, and it was annoying. however i hit the default settings button and it worked! yes again ofc u can call me stupid not to try that before...but inever changed settings, i rather thought i was a mistake by changing system registry stuff. anyway thx frank for fast answer.
  4. zunq

zunq Scribbler - Standard Member

5. Frank

Frank Scribbler - Standard Member

Ohm, sorry for the question, but does it work now, or does the failure still exists?
    Anyway, if you want to remove the menubar from autostart you could launch msconfig and there you have to disable the entry "FjStrtAp" in the tab autostart or so ;)
  6. phuoc

phuoc Pen Pal - Newbie

yes its working again :) @zung, i saw the thread but there was no real solution for it.