Fujitsu LifeBook T4210 Review (pics, specs)

Discussion in 'News Headlines' started by Barry J. Doyle, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megaman1x

megaman1x Pen Pal - Newbie

Nevermind...Fujitsu only charges GST as well. My mistake.

2. agent

agent Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi megaman. Well, I'm from Alberta so I don't have to deal with PST. If you do live in a province that has PST, then I'd say definitely buy from CenDirect. Another plus for CenDirect is the $12.95 shipping. :)

3. megaman1x

megaman1x Pen Pal - Newbie

I just read on the Fujitsu website that they only charge PST in Ontario and Quebec because they have physical head offices there. No other province is charged...and Alberta of course has no PST.

Also, Fujitsu has free shipping. But the $12.95 shipping fee from CenDirect is more than made up by the cheaper price they offer.

4. agent

agent Pen Pal - Newbie

Oooh, didn't realize Fujitsu offered free shipping. But since CenDirect is almost $100 cheaper than ordering it direct from Fujitsu, the shipping fee is a small price to pay.

5. Abtakha

Abtakha Pen Pal - Newbie

Anyone have experience with the indoor-only screen in a brightly lit room, like say a classroom with fluorescents? (Not ambient sunlight -- thanks for the good post on that earlier -- but maybe something more likely to cause glare.)

I don't think I need the "outdoor" functionality, but I'm wondering if the indoor screen will wash out in well-lit rooms when it's facing up as a tablet.

6. dewms

dewms Pen Pal - Newbie

What stores carry Fujitsu? I can't seem to locate one...only online sales. Thanks, De

7. Loaf.

Loaf. Scribbler - Standard Member

Fry's carries the t4210. They're the only one i know of in the US that carries it in their stores.

8. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

For the US, at retail stores, Fujitsu's are sold at Datavision, Fry's Electronics, J&R, and MicroCenter. Or, by resellers, with a listing (after you select your state) here; however you will need to check with each reseller/retail store if they have the T4210.

Or if in a UK by a reseller, here , however I'm pretty sure that there are retail stores that have stock of Fujitsu's (in this case, the T4210) as well; members from the UK will be glad to give you stores that may be near your area. :)

9. dewms

dewms Pen Pal - Newbie

Thank you, I will check it out. I just got back from Circuit City and am really confused now! Went to at least try out a tablet, and they didn't have any. :confused:

10. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Yes, you are quite correct SimsHsia... There are indeed quite a few stores now carrying the T4210 in the UK and offering it at a very attractive price, much cheaper than the previous model the T4010 (we never received the T4020 in the UK)
    Any UK readers please contact me..... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.