Fujitsu Announces Stylistic t904, Q704, and q584

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by testplayer, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SF6

SF6 Scribbler - Standard Member

I think it has more to do with Siemens having had a joint venture with Fujitsu a couple of years ago. Siemens sold their shares to Fujitsu in 2009 but kept all R&D facilities and other company facilities from Siemens. They even make parts for Fujitsu servers at their plant in Augsburg (although I'm not sure if any part of the T904 is made there).

I guess this might explain why we have them a little sooner in Germany?

2. Tams

Tams Scribbler - Standard Member

That will be the reason. Here in the UK we likely won't get an official release; only through resellers (and thus at a large markup).

Regarding Germany though, their economic position influences lots of technology companies. I've bought my last three electronic devices through Amazon de as they are cheaper and often have greater choice; suggesting companies are investing more in Germany. Take the AVT8. I can the 64GB version from Germany for £20 less than the 32GB from the UK.

3. Deanwvu

Deanwvu Pen Pal - Newbie

Just got my T904 yesterday. I haven't spent much time with it, really. The weather was awesome here and I wanted to spend some outdoor time with my son!!

My initial impression is that it is a very high quality machine. Very very thin--I have never had an "ultrabook," and I am amazed how thin it is.

There is slight "bounce" of the screen sometimes--the disadvantage of a swivel mount screen I suppose. It's not a bother.

The screen is beautiful, but man, windows 8.1 has scaling issues... I managed to get chrome to work well... sort of... but the tab bar above is still SUPER TINY, such that I can barely read which tab is which....

I'll post more details later. I've got some stuff I want to get done outside before the rain!

4. ykvishal

ykvishal Scribbler - Standard Member

Thanks for the post.. There is new thread for T904

http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/fujitsu/61570-official-t904-thread.html

If possible can you share your experience there? Also please report on sound noise.
    Thank youl

5. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

The refurbished Q702s are on sale for $699 in the outlet. That's only a bit more than the auction price (which is still the best place to get one if you can wait for the end of an auction). Looks like they're trying to move stock from the outlet. Are there enough refurbished 704s and Q584s to start selling them in the auction?

6. bloodycape

bloodycape confused Senior Member

Well there is always Newegg(& possibly Amazon) seeing as they are selling the refurb Q584s now.

Bronsky likes this.
  7. TheZoomCat

TheZoomCat Pen Pal - Newbie

Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q704

Can some kind soul please confirm if the - Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q704 comes with a Wacom Digitizer ?

And what is the specs of the Wacom Digitizer ?

Thank You

:confused::confused::confused::cool::cool::cool:

8. bloodycape

bloodycape confused Senior Member

How is the battery life and display(color, viewing angles, and visibility) on the Q702?

9. ile

ile Scribbler - Standard Member

It is Wacom:

blog.tabletpc.com.au/

[Sent from my HTC One]

10. SJA

SJA Pen Pal - Newbie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.