Fujitsu Announces Stylistic t904, Q704, and q584

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by testplayer, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeelobby

Zeelobby Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Which hardware? The t904 isn't available in the US yet.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

2. ykvishal

ykvishal Scribbler - Standard Member

I am not sure that link is correct. The T904 link suggests Win 7 OS. I would expect T904 with Win 8.1..

3. YakaDaka

YakaDaka Pen Pal - Newbie

You can get Windows 8 though for no charge so they just want to give people options I assume. It also shows a picture of the T904 so I am pretty sure it is legit.

4. ykvishal

It looks quite expensive as compared to T902... I was expecting similar price.

5. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

Didn't purchase it yet, only mentally comitting myself...

6. YakaDaka

YakaDaka Pen Pal - Newbie

Yea but after seeing the price that it's possible to get one of these, the consumer version, it is slightly depressing to pay over 500 dollars extra for no reason. All other options for Wacom and large screens are pretty much terrible though so I am be forced to get one of these. I am a little concerned though with the quality of the q704 and the q582 though so I just hope that this model will not have issues.

7. Compudoc

Compudoc Pen Pal - Newbie

The keyboard felt natural, but I'm pretty forgiving regarding keyboards. But it did not feel like a toy.
    In terms of the drive migration, I've done it with regular HDDs on the T900 without problems by making a backup disk image, changing drives, and then restoring to the new drive. Because the files are distributed differently in hybrid drives vs. pure SSDs, I'm going to buy the SSD so it will likely be more "apples to apples".

One thing I forgot to mention is that the version Fujitsu was demoing had a dual boot, so it could be booted to Windows 7 OR Windows 8.1! Not sure how they did that but it looked like a Windows 8 screen that gave the option during booting.

8. Tams

Tams Scribbler - Standard Member

I've only ever used J-Subculture, but their service has always been great (I even got a handwritten thank you note and an origami paper crane with one order! :eek:-).

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    dellaster likes this.
  9. TechNutz

TechNutz Pen Pal - Newbie

The listed options/price is still not finalised yet, because some options is missing e.g. Fingerprint, Smartcard Reader, etc... Wait till this mid March for final price & option

10. ykvishal

I have one confusion about location of two FANs in T904. The hand-on videos suggests that one exhaust fan is in side wise panel and it appears another one in the bottom panel. Can one put T904 on bare lap without protection or one need to put it on flat surface only?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.