Fujitsu Announces Stylistic t904, Q704, and q584

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by testplayer, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. testplayer

testplayer Scribbler - Standard Member

Update:

Official webpage:
    LIFEBOOK T904 - Fujitsu CEMEA&I
    STYLISTIC Q704 - Fujitsu CEMEA&I
    STYLISTIC Q584 - Fujitsu CEMEA&I
    Official specs:
    http://globalsp.ts.fujitsu.com/dmsp/Publications/public/ds-LIFEBOOK-T904.pdf
    http://globalsp.ts.fujitsu.com/dmsp/Publications/public/ds-STYLISTIC-Q704.pdf
    http://globalsp.ts.fujitsu.com/dmsp/Publications/public/ds-STYLISTIC-Q584.pdf

=======================

Source:
    FUJITSU LIMITED : Fujitsu Releases New Enterprise Tablets, PCs and Workstations | 4-Traders
    FUJITSU LIMITED : Fujitsu Launches New Lineup of PCs and Tablets for Consumers | 4-Traders

Q704 Specs: (Source: Fujitsu Announces Stylistic Q704 | Tablet PC Blog)
    12.5” IPS Display – 1920 x 1080 HD Resolution
    Fourth Generation “Haswell” Intel Core i7 or i5
    8Gb RAM
    Dedicated GPS Chip
    4G Mobile Broadband Options
    Up to 256Gb SSD
    IP57 rated – Water and Dust Resistant
    Windows 8.1 64Bit (Windows 7 Support)
    microSDXC slot (up to 64Gb)
    2 megapixel front camera, 5 megapixel back camera
    0.98 Kg
    Up to 10 hours battery life.

================================

Personally, I still prefer a fanless Core i5-4302Y or i7-4610Y, instead of a "U" series, but maybe an i7-4600U with turbo to 3.3 GHz will help when dealing with a very large OneNote page, hopefully... but I will not expect that the price for q704 i7+256GB SSD will be lower than $2000, anyway, you pay more for a "made in japan" build quality...
    Really really hope it use wacom instead of n trig, since eraser and 2 side buttons are indispensable to me...

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
    JoeS likes this.
  2. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

Wow, Fujitsu is bringing it. Only 10% heavier than the SP2 with 40% more screen area. Its ruggedized water proof and dust resistant and has a laptop dock... hmmm.

3. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

They are rumored to be switching the Q55- series from Ntrig to Wacom, so it seems likely this will stay Wacom.

4. Mesosphere

Fujitsu is going to make my next tablet decision difficult =P

5. Zeelobby

Zeelobby Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

What's your thoughts on this. I know your a big fan of the t902. Will this be a good workhorse with accurate Wacom pen input. I have a Surface Pro 2 on pre-order, but I would kill for more real estate ...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

6. dceggert

dceggert Owner of a TabletPC Museum Senior Member

Don't jump to the Wacom bandwagon yet until we know. All the Stylistics of late have used N-trig tech (Q550, Q552, Q572, Q702...).

7. Mesosphere

I've heard good things about the new N-trig. If this has that, it might be OK for non-artists.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  8. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

Actually, they're all now listed. T904, q704, q552. Etc... Should I change the name of the thread to include them all?? I thought yes...

As for the computers themselves..... Wow. They seem really really close. First question is pen- ill take Wacom or Ntrig, given recent very good reports of ntrig input on the Duo 13, but nothing else. Second question is the keyboard- these are very slim. Third question is heat in these smaller builds.

Curious to see. But everything else... Very, very dreamy.

The t904 is much slimmer, but still has the bay. The q702 is the largest detachable tablet I've seen yet. The q554 gets amazing battery life. Actually, they all get amazing battery life.

IP57 rating= dust and water proof, AG screens, mil-spec build quality, and yet light and thin. Amazing battery life. It all just seems... Well, too good to be true. So it probably is. ;p

9. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  10. Mesosphere

I agree on the thread merger =)

All of these devices are looking pretty sweet. The fact that all the T904 processor options are all low voltage may bother some though.

Is anyone seeing any weight info for the T904. Its not on my personal list, but it might be something I would recommend.

Also, does anyone know how Fujitsu generally rolls devices out? It seems like they just posted the specs on the web page and didn't tell anyone =) When will these devices be available to buy?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.