Fuji new or remanufactured?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by korzy, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korzy

korzy Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello everyone!
    Fujitsu is the way I'm headed but am curious if it makes sense to buy new or save a couple bucks and go remanufactured? I could get better options for the same price but whats the risk?
    thanks

fellow desert rat

2. WatermelonMan

WatermelonMan Pen Pal - Newbie

I would go with the refurbished one. They're usually in good condition, and if they're not you could just go to return it, and if the store won't allow that you could scalp tickets to a Blue Man Group concert to earn money to buy a new one.

And Phoenix is actually nice this time of year.

I know the twins, now I'm cool!

3. Brian

Brian Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I agree in general that a refurb is a nice way to get more out of your budget, but it really depends on where you buy it. I'd not buy from NewEgg for instance, prefering Fujitsu direct. Also make sure you're comfortable with teh warranty they offer and consider buying a full year if they don't offer that long and the cost is reasonable.

Brian

www.BargainPDA.com | www.DigitalCameraReview.com | www.NotebookReview.com | www.SpotStop.com

4. korzy

korzy Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey watermelonman and brian,
    I'm thinking of buying from fuji direct and they offer 90 days. I will definately buy a 1 year guarantee for the slate. I appreciate your confirmation since this is my first tablet and I am clueless.

later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.