[FS] Yogabook C930 - $500

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by violajack, Jul 16, 2020.

1. violajack

violajack Scribbler - Standard Member

1) [Name of Product and specifications goes here *Required]
    Yogabook C930
    https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/yoga/yoga-900-series/Yoga-Book-C930/p/ZZIWZWBYB1J
    Also includes Lenovo pen. Charges via USB-C. I can probably find the original charger, but not guaranteed.

2) [New, Used (for how long) or Refurbished *Required]
    Used. I forget how long I've had it. It's in like new condition. I have a matte protector on both screens and some spares to include it I can find them.

3) [Post an image of your product. Must be a picture of the actual product you own. You must provide pictures of it to show the condition and demonstrate it is in your possession (ie: picture of tablet with your TPCR username also in the picture or a picture of TPCR website on your tablet's screen showing you logged in and your username inked on the tablet to prove the digitizer functions).
    ....*Required if the item is valued at $100+ or offered for trade.
    Photos to come in the next reply. It's easier to post photos from tapa with my phone.

4) [Price or Trade *Required]
    $500 OBO. Or trade for something eInk like a Boox note.

5) [Payment methods accepted *Required]
    Paypal goods and services. Local cash (west/central Ohio).

6) [Shipping methods, Shipping locations (Overseas, Interstate, Local, etc.) *Required]
    Shipped USPS Priority, packed in the original retail box. US only, or maybe Canada if you're nice. Which, I guess, if you're in Canada, you probably are. We can discuss shipping expenses.

7) [Feedback for reference]. (Ebay, Previous TPCR sales, etc.) If you do not have feedback please state so. Do not leave this section blank! *Required]
    I've bought and sold on this site some. Happy to link you to my ebay feedback if interested.

8) [Additional comments about the item] (Reason of sale, Warranty information, etc.)
    It was fun, but now I'm done. Also, my husband bought a new drumset, so it's my turn to get a new tablet, but then I won't need this one anymore.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    ATIVQ likes this.
  2. violajack

Pictures attached.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

JoeS likes this.
  3. violajack

Woah, did tapa destroy the quality of the ink photo? I'll try to upload higher res.

Marty likes this.
  4. violajack

Better photo?[​IMG]

5. violajack

Updated price and trade interests. I caved and ordered a Surface Pro 7. Trying to attend a virtual institute via zoom while driving an external monitor and bluetooth earbuds is not fun at 4GB RAM. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I kept Reddit and Facebook, this forum, and several Amazon tabs going at the same time while I researched the surface while I was totally completely focused on the conference lecture I was attending. It's a fantastic secondary machine, and I was starting to use the eInk side more, desktop mirroring is pretty cool, but I needed more RAM for a primary.