[FS] Yogabook C930 - $500

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by violajack, Jul 16, 2020.

1. violajack

violajack Scribbler - Standard Member

1) [Name of Product and specifications goes here *Required]
    Yogabook C930
    https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/yoga/yoga-900-series/Yoga-Book-C930/p/ZZIWZWBYB1J
    Also includes Lenovo pen. Charges via USB-C. I can probably find the original charger, but not guaranteed.

2) [New, Used (for how long) or Refurbished *Required]
    Used. I forget how long I've had it. It's in like new condition. I have a matte protector on both screens and some spares to include it I can find them.

3) [Post an image of your product. Must be a picture of the actual product you own. You must provide pictures of it to show the condition and demonstrate it is in your possession (ie: picture of tablet with your TPCR username also in the picture or a picture of TPCR website on your tablet's screen showing you logged in and your username inked on the tablet to prove the digitizer functions).
    ....*Required if the item is valued at $100+ or offered for trade.
    Photos to come in the next reply. It's easier to post photos from tapa with my phone.

4) [Price or Trade *Required]
    $500 OBO. Or trade for something eInk like a Boox note.

5) [Payment methods accepted *Required]
    Paypal goods and services. Local cash (west/central Ohio).

6) [Shipping methods, Shipping locations (Overseas, Interstate, Local, etc.) *Required]
    Shipped USPS Priority, packed in the original retail box. US only, or maybe Canada if you're nice. Which, I guess, if you're in Canada, you probably are. We can discuss shipping expenses.

7) [Feedback for reference]. (Ebay, Previous TPCR sales, etc.) If you do not have feedback please state so. Do not leave this section blank! *Required]
    I've bought and sold on this site some. Happy to link you to my ebay feedback if interested.

8) [Additional comments about the item] (Reason of sale, Warranty information, etc.)
    It was fun, but now I'm done. Also, my husband bought a new drumset, so it's my turn to get a new tablet, but then I won't need this one anymore.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    ATIVQ likes this.
  2. violajack

Pictures attached.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

JoeS likes this.
  3. violajack

Woah, did tapa destroy the quality of the ink photo? I'll try to upload higher res.

Marty likes this.
  4. violajack

Better photo?[​IMG]

5. violajack

Updated price and trade interests. I caved and ordered a Surface Pro 7. Trying to attend a virtual institute via zoom while driving an external monitor and bluetooth earbuds is not fun at 4GB RAM. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I kept Reddit and Facebook, this forum, and several Amazon tabs going at the same time while I researched the surface while I was totally completely focused on the conference lecture I was attending. It's a fantastic secondary machine, and I was starting to use the eInk side more, desktop mirroring is pretty cool, but I needed more RAM for a primary.

6. nnthemperor

nnthemperor Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Looking for a fairly used surface book 2 13.5"version core i7 16gb ram and dgpu.

Sent from my SM-P205 using Tapatalk

7. Mr. Boosh

Mr. Boosh Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I wasn't considering the device until I saw your post. I have an Onyx Nova Pro (smaller one with Wacom digitizer and have matte screen protector on it).

I've been trying to incorporate an e-ink device into my history taking when seeing clients at the hospital. Having a paper notebook is nice, but it's another thing to lug around and use. With e-ink, all my medical records are saved digitally and if I create a template, I can organize my thoughts a lot better.

Right now I have my Nova Pro and a laptop. With this I could see myself just carrying one device and being able to access the hospital system and take my notes on it. Might need a bluetooth keyboard though.

How's the writing experience on this? With the matte protector does it feel somewhat like paper? Can I create templates and then take notes in them on the e-ink screen? I'm guessing if it syncs with OneNote I could just create a notebook in OneNote and use that, yea? I use OneNote all the time so it would actually be nice to get home on my desktop and have everything already there waiting.

8. violajack

So, the syncing with OneNote is a little wonky, and I ended up turning it off. It's easier to copy and paste from a note into an image in OneNote. Notes written in the eInk app will not sync as editable ink into OneNote. Note-taking on the eInk side is rather limited. Each note is one single page, the size of the screen, and that's it. There's not much in the way of organization, just a giant, flat list of all the single page notes you have. I find the eInk side good for quick short notes only. Honestly, I'm a little unimpressed by the performance of the pen in general on this machine. I guess it's on par with other Wacom AES implementations, but I found it frustrating compared to inking on the iPad Pro, or even the Surface Pro X.

If you're looking for organized note-taking based off a template, this is probably not the best choice. I'm clearly not a very good salesperson.....

JoeS likes this.
  9. Mr. Boosh

Mr. Boosh Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

So there's no way to mirror OneNote to the e-ink screen? Did you ever update the e-ink firmware from December 2019? I was reading a little and I guess it added a lot of functionality.

10. violajack

If you mirror OneNote to the eInk screen, nothing shows up while you write, it just all shows up at once when you stop writing.

ETA: Screen mirroring is neat. It works well. I've read Kindle books that way. But it doesn't mirror real time ink in OneNote.