FS: Toshiba Portege M200 - 1.8GHz/1GB/80GB/Wifi/BT, Dock, Toshiba Ext Warranty

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by CorlanMcD, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saetia

saetia Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi all!

I recently purchased a Toshiba Portege M200 bundle from a friend. My intent was to compare it against my current Tablet PC (an HP TC4200) to see which one I preferred more. I've decided to stick with the TC4200. In fact, it only took about two hours' use of the Toshiba for me to come to that decision. Form factor and ergonomics were the main reasons. The unit itself is in near-mint condition and comes loaded and with the rotating dock.

I recently posted the Portege package up for sale on Craigslist. So, to avoid repeating all the information, please check out the following URL:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sys/152077877.html

I'd only want to make back what I paid for the entire package, which is $1350. I'm a long-time eBay seller (User: crisisx), and I'm a verified+confirmed PayPal member. I can also provide references to folks on various sites with whom I've dealt (here, AximSite, MobilityToday, TabletPCBuzz, Brighthand to name a few).

I'm a reasonable and flexible seller (honest!), so please send any and all questions, inquiries and offers my way.

Thanks for your time!:)

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. Neverwinter

Neverwinter Scribbler - Standard Member

Your Craiglist ad says that it can play Doom 3. Have you tried it? I thought I read a review that said it could barely play it, but does play Half Life 2 very well...

3. saetia

saetia Pen Pal - Newbie

One of my coworkers has the same M200 Tablet PC. He installed Doom 3 on it. It was tolerable though a bit far from the maximum detail and resolution that a gaming PC would provide. Personally, I don't play PC games hardly at all anymore, so I couldn't offer more beyond that. I still love firing up DOSBox and playing Stunts, though! :)

4. Neverwinter

Yea, it doesn't take superior graphics to play a good game. I know if I wanted to play a really good new game, there are plenty of old ones out there...

5. Neverwinter

Have you tried a beta version of Windows Vista on it? Sorry, I just felt like asking this question out of curiosity. I won't be buying your tablet PC at this moment because I don't have the money right now. I plan on buying a tablet PC in 2-3 months, though.

6. CorlanMcD

CorlanMcD Pen Pal - Newbie

Thats a pretty good deal! if you still have it in 2-3 months, I'd probably buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.