FS: New Surface Pro (aka SP5) - Best Offer Over $100 - SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Steve S, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

I have too many tablets, so I have reluctantly decided to "thin the herd" a bit:

1) New Surface Pro (aka Surface Pro 5): Features the I7-7660U dual-core processor, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB Samsung SSD, Windows Pro. Includes Alcantara Blue Type Cover and AC Adapter but no pen. As the images show, this unit has no dents, dings or scratches, including on the back. The display face is flawless. The Type Cover is also in excellent condition with no stains or discolorations and no perceptible wear. The battery and the SSD are in very good condition. Before shipping, I will rest the OS, so the buyer will need to reinstall Windows updates. Please note that at this price, this tablet is being sold as-is.

2) Gently Used, a little over 2 years old (One owner, purchased June, 2017)

3) Images shown below

4) I have decided to run this sale like a silent auction. Sale goes to the best offer over $1oo. The sale will close in one week (Saturday, 14 December at Noon, Central Standard Time). Please post your offers on this thread.

5) PayPal or snail-mail check will be acceptable for payment

6) Buyer pays shipping and can select the shipping method. I have a FedEx account that can provide a small savings

7) Over the years, I have had several successful sales on this forum. Simply search back to find some of them. To the best of my knowledge, all of my buyers have been satisfied.

8) I guarantee that this tablet will not be DOA. However, other than that, this tablet is sold as-is and the sale will be final.

IMG_1972r.jpg IMG_1974r.jpg IMG_1976r.jpg

2. Christian D Reynolds

Christian D Reynolds Pen Pal - Newbie

I know it's too late but I would offer 125.00

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

3. Steve S

Too late. Already sold!

JoeS likes this.
  4. Christian D Reynolds

Christian D Reynolds Pen Pal - Newbie

Just thought I would drop in and say what a great transaction I had with Steve. The package arrived Friday and I followed his instructions on charging it first.

The packing was phenomenal. It looked like a brand new item in the original packaging with all the plastic film.

Thanks again Steve for the prompt responses and communication!

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

JoeS likes this.
  5. Steve S

@Christian D Reynolds : Glad it arrived safely. Hope that you enjoy many hours of use with the Pro! Merry Christmas...