FS: HP Elite X2 1012 G2

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by yodamiked, Jan 20, 2019.

1. yodamiked

yodamiked Scribbler - Standard Member

1) HP Elite X2 1012 G2

Specifications: i5-7200U, 8GB ram, 220GB SSD, Wacom AES, Windows Hello IR Camera and Fingerprint Reader, TB3, AND LTE.

Comes with the HP AES stylus and charger.

2) Purchased on eBay. Seller listed it as "Seller Refurbished". Appeared in like new condition when I received it, with all accessories still sealed. Haven't noticed any blemishes, scratches, or similar. Used for a few weeks and then has just been sitting unused since (see item 8 below for why I am selling it). Appears to be in perfect shape.

3) See images below.

4) $450 USD OBO plus shipping cost (I will ship whatever way you choose, and will only charge you the exact cost of shipping). Just trying to recoup the amount I spent on it.

5) PayPall, Venmo, Cash (if in NYC)

6) I will ship whatever way you choose, and will only charge you the exact cost of shipping. Shipping from New York. Will be shipped in the box I received it (appears to be the original box, so very well packaged).

7) No feedback, unfortunately. I've only ever bought stuff on eBay, not sold anything. I have been a part of this forum for a while though. Happy to send further pictures if it helps.

8) I purchased this computer on eBay, as it was a good deal and ticked all the boxes. However, contrary to online reviews, the display unfortunately utilizes PWM to dim the screen, which I am sensitive to. My understanding is that most people aren't bothered by PWM. Other than that, the device arrived in perfect shape and, honestly, if it wasn't for the PWM, I would definitely be keeping it. It's a great form factor, looks stunning, has a fantastic screen, and has all the extra features you would want (Windows Hello IR camera, fingerprint reader, TB3, LTE).

Feel free to ask me any questions not covered above!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    Starlight5 likes this.
  2. yodamiked

Willing to negotiate on price if any interest out there. Looking to put the money towards a new Surface.

Starlight5 likes this.
  3. yodamiked

4. HJK

HJK Scribbler - Standard Member