FS: Fujitsu T4010 Parts

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by mmccord, Dec 13, 2010.

1. mmccord

mmccord Scribbler - Standard Member

Mods: This isn't for a specific part, I just have lots of spare parts that people may need. I know it's not quite the standard for this forum, so let me know if it's a problem.

1) Fujitsu T4010D tablet parts. I have bezels, lcds, motherboards, cpus (centrino 1.3s I think), styluses, digitizers, heatsinks, switches, inverters, etc. I would consider myself an expert in laptop repair, so if you know what you need or can describe the part, I can get it for you. I can provide instructions for how to install the part, if necessary.

2) These are all pulls from well-used, decommissioned tablets.

3) Not sure about this one. I can provide pictures of a certain part if you'd like, or just a picture of my T4010 graveyard.

4) Not looking for any trades, but my prices are quite fair. I have more parts than I know what to do with.

5) Paypal

6) Lower 48 only, don't think any of these would warrant international shipping charges.

7) spawn!! on ebay, selling there since 1998. Active member here for a while.

8) All parts are tested. I will replace/refund anything that is DOA. However, I give no warranty beyond that.

The only thing I don't really have are batteries. None of them are any good.

2. frank cox

frank cox Pen Pal - Newbie

HI:

I don't need any parts right now but I need the instructions. If that is not available please tell me where the white wire coming from the screen on a t4010 connects . The grey and black connect to the wireless card and the person who took this apart wrote a note about the white being taped to to the Intel chip under the wireless card.which does not compute with me. it looks like it is meant to link to another wire to me.
    TIA

3. mmccord

That wire has been unused in every 4010 I've ever taken apart. It is indeed taped to the top of the intel chip with a small piece of wire-shrink-wrap on the end to cover the metal. Perhaps it's for a bluetooth or wan module that mine weren't equipped with.

4. Shogmaster

Shogmaster Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Do you still have the SATA HD connector ribbon cable and caddy?

5. mmccord

4010s didn't have SATA drives. I do have plenty of IDE ribbon cables and caddys. (which is a flexible metallic sleeve)

6. Shogmaster

Shogmaster Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Damn, I read the thread as T4210 parts...

I need that stupid cable. Oh well.