FS: Cross Penabled Wacom Pens

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by nyb72, May 26, 2019.

1. nyb72

nyb72 Scribbler - Standard Member

I have both versions (capped and uncapped) of the Cross Penabled Wacom Pens

They are used, but still have original packaging

[​IMG]

I have no idea for price, I got them for $50 each a while ago, wanted to see what offers get my attention since I think they're pretty much impossible to find now.

Mostly use paypal, bought a tablet from TPCR before, ebay: 100% newyearsbaby72

Mostly just held onto them for sentimental value, but I no longer use older EMR devices

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    alaskajoel and WillAdams like this.
  2. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

Is the capless one made that way, or is it just missing the cap. Can the nibs be replaced with any standard issue parts? Are you looking to make a profit?

3. nyb72

nyb72 Scribbler - Standard Member

Yes, there is both a capped version and uncapped version. It's difficult to find either one of those these days.

The nibs can be replaced like any other Wacom pen.

The last question is tough to answer. I've posted them here first because my ideal is that some long standing member with a post history of appreciation of old school EMR will come to keep and enjoy them. My hesitation to sell is with someone immediately trying to profit from reselling it.

4. lovelaptops

Thanks for that response. I know of one such member who really wanted one of these and presently uses a GB12 as his daily driver, though he is fast becoming an Apple devotee. I will make sure he sees this. My question as to "profit" was not to suggest that I had any such designs, it was merely a back-handed way to get a price range of what you were looking for for either of these. I have several EMR devices and plan to add the next gen GB12 or GB2. I would like to buy one for my own use. I just have no idea what to offer. I will gladly pay $50 for the capped one. Would you accept that?

5. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

I know of whom @lovelaptops speaks - unfortunately he is right in that I am on other adventure at the moment, and I ultimately jerry-rigged a Cross felt pen body as a Wacom EMR pen with a Galaxy Note S-Pen...

6. lovelaptops

Saved me a post, my friend/turncoat! :D

7. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

Get me a Windows tablet the same size at the iPP 11 with LTE, 8gb ram, 512gb ssd, and even the crappy N-Trig digitizer and I’ll return. :p

8. ORTOX

ORTOX Pen Pal - Newbie

Jeff, would these work on the Z20t? Is there a reason to use this over the Toshiba pen, other than the aesthetic appeal?

9. lovelaptops

It would work, but I don't know if it would work better than the Toshiba pen. I would PM @dstrauss because he is familiar with them and with EMR digitizers and pens, old and new.

ORTOX likes this.