Freenote FullInstall.zip - Italian only?

Discussion in 'Asus (Android)' started by Monk, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monk

Monk Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi. Got my EA800 last week, and have been having fun with it. Wanted to try the extra functionality the FreeNote FullInstall provides, but when I tried the process, Italian was the only Language I was able to select. 'EN' appeared as an option, but didn't want to be selected. Eventually, with enough tapping, I hit 'IT' by mistake.

I now seem to be stuck in Italian with no way of reverting the language. And I not the FullInstall.zip has an 'IT' directory but no other.

Is there a way of installing FullInstall in English? Or given I've converted to Italian, is there a way of reverting to English?

Thanks in advance!

2. etienne

etienne Pen Pal - Newbie

I think you can go to settings (in Italian) than select which language you would like to have. I don't know what does the installer. In the same time, you could maybe update your firmware to the last Russian (that has English support).

Etienne

3. Monk

Monk Pen Pal - Newbie

Ok, thanks. I will try the settings this evening. Russian sounds even worse! Where is that firmware hosted? Is it compatible with the FullInstall package?

4. eddy

eddy Pen Pal - Newbie

5. etienne

etienne Pen Pal - Newbie

6. Monk

Monk Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks guys - looking good now. Whoop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.