Free Z book X2 keyboard

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Isaac Burrough, Oct 31, 2020.

1. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

The one that came with mine is working great, don't think I need another! Thanks for thinking of me though... its a shame, because I bet there are ZBook owners out there who would absolutely want to take you up on it, they just aren't here.
    @Isaac Burrough : Just put it up on Ebay for a small amount?

2. doobiedoobiedum

doobiedoobiedum Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

That's great, I seem to remember you had some form of glitch happening early in your use. Must be my bad memory! :oops:

3. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

Nope, your memory is correct! It was a glitch I noticed at the beginning of using it that thankfully hasn't cropped up as of late. It would effect any mouse plugged in, (seemed like a system interrupt) not just the keyboard trackpad, so I concluded it wasn't a faulty keyboard. Thankful I haven't seen the glitch much since then. Because of our move and ongoing renovations I am still using this thing full time for work and its been a really capable machine, even if some of my heavier PSD's do start to bog it down over time.

4. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

<<...even if some of my heavier PSD's do start to bog it down over time...>>

@stoneseeker : Be sure that you're plugged in for those heavier PSDs. The X2 only shifts to turbo when it's plugged in...

5. darkmagistric

darkmagistric Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

My keyboard is still in great shape. Out of curiosity, how much would it cost to ship to NYC/NJ?