Free Z book X2 keyboard

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Isaac Burrough, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Isaac Burrough

Isaac Burrough Pen Pal - Newbie

QUERTZ keyboard for a z book X2

Never used (it was cheaper to buy the laptop from Germany and buy a new keyboard for it than to buy it in the Netherlands).

Free to anyone who wants it as long as they pay me back for shipping (will ship from Amsterdam)

ATIVQ and nnthemperor like this.
  2. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

I've been looking for one for ages and I can never find where to purchase one. I'd take you up on the offer except TabletPCReview does not use a secure connection...

3. Isaac Burrough

What do you mean by a secure connection? I've been meaning to post it for ages and never got round to it so it has just sat under my desk.

4. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

forum.tabletpcreview.com uses http instead of https, and I'm pretty sure the server itself is not kept up-to-date regarding security. It doesn't matter if it's just general discussion, but I wouldn't send my personal details through it.

Anyway where did you buy the keyboard? I can't find it even on the HP store.

5. Isaac Burrough

I got the replacement through the HP parts store, got the part number and ordered it that way, cost 280 euro +vat

Gotcha about the https thing, hadn't thought about that.

If you want it you can google my name + yachts and find the contact email on my website.

Im moving country in a couple of weeks so need it out of the house this week.

6. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

€425 at my local HP parts store... even if the keyboard is great I think I won't use it out of principle.

Hope you manage to get rid of it!

7. Isaac Burrough

Fair enough.

I've had no other takers so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it at this stage.

doobiedoobiedum likes this.
  8. Isaac Burrough

I'm a bit surprised no one wants a free keyboard

9. Marty

Marty Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

As a slate addict I'm always interested, but I figured there were probably other members on here (ie. actual ZBook owners haha) that needed it more. ;)

I'm thinking of using this as a replacement for the IR-only Z Canvas keyboard. Maybe PM me and maybe we could work out the shipping? (I live in Canada)

10. doobiedoobiedum

doobiedoobiedum Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

zbook x2 g4?

At this moment in time, my own zbook keyboard is in pretty good shape but I wonder if @stoneseeker might make use of a brand new, unused keyboard?

You're in the Netherlands?

I'm in the UK but I don't need a replacement or spare.