FranklinCovey's PlanPlus

Discussion in 'OneNote, Evernote and Organizers' started by DRTigerlilly, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasoncli

jasoncli Scribbler - Standard Member

I just learned that FranklinCovey has finally made a Vista version compatable version of their GoBinder software. They have changed the name to PlanPlus, but it reads my old GoBinder files perfectly. Few years back I prefered GoBinder to OneNote but when I got Vista I was forced to abandon GoBinder. Horray I'm glad that they have fixed their software.

here is the link to their site - http://www.franklinplanner.com/promotions/affiliates/cj_18281.html?affiliate=1089033&cid=1089033

2. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

hmm good find but let me correct a few things.

Agilix Labs is the company behind Gobinder, and Agilix produces Franklin Covey's Plan Plus, which was previously called Tablet Planner.

Apparently both products share the same base or TabletPlanner could have been a rebranded version of Gobinder.

3. ScubaX

ScubaX Level 90 Mage Senior Member

Wow, they finally have a Vista version - just in time for Windows 7!

4. DRTigerlilly

well Vista & Windows 7 are so close you could call Vista Pre- Windows 7, or Windows 7 Vista done right, but whatever, it works fine no problems, and Tablet Planner & Plan Plus have been out for a while, they're not new. What is disappointing is that Agiliz didn't even let the tablet community know that there was a rebranded version that they had continued to update. They simply implied/stated that they were stopping development of Gobinder, which this find proves, wasn't even accurate. Sad.

5. leaftye

leaftye Old timer Super Moderator

Some companies try their best to go out of business. I'm not going to do anything to prevent that from happening.

6. DRTigerlilly

i agree w/ your Eugene apparently our money is no good with them :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.