Found a Tablet Pressure Curve Editor witha GUI.

Discussion in 'Software' started by thatcomicsguy, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatcomicsguy

thatcomicsguy Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

I ran across this little stylus pressure-adjusting program somebody wrote in order to get beyond the standardized settings offered by the Wacom driver.

Tablet-Pressure-Curve-Tool5.zip

It's designed for Cintiq and Intuos tablets, so I don't know if it works on Tablet PCs. -I gave it a brief try and can report that it doesn't do anything evil, but I didn't notice any change to my system. -I do have my system set up somewhat differently than other Tablet PCs, (I pulled out all the Windows drivers and rely solely on the Wacom driver. I found that solved a number of conflict problems. Two drivers running at the same time for one piece of hardware? How did anybody think that was a good idea? Whatever; it seems it was only a problem on the older Toshiba models like mine :rolleyes: .)

Anyway. . . The page it's discussed on is here. . .

I just thought that was pretty cool and thought I'd throw it out for people to tinker with and report back on. Anyway, if it doesn't work, you can always adjust pressure manually as described here. . .

http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/sof...nsitivity-beyond-wacoms-allowed-settings.html

That method is tried and true, though it does require a bit of noodling about.

Okay. That's all.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.