For heavy Adobe design use and drawing

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by Daria, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daria

Daria Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi guys, just wanted to quickly say I've decided to go for a Cintiq 13HD as an addition to my laptop and it will be arriving today. A bit worried that it will be too small for me, but being used to drawing on Intuos Pro M (same size) and zooming in a lot, I am hopeful that it will be fine. Especially considering that probably most of the people here draw on 12-13' penabled tablets anyway, so I suppose the small size will not be too annoying.. Thanks again for all your help.

surfaceproartist likes this.
  2. surfaceproartist

surfaceproartist Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

The 13HD is an excellent pen display, nearly identical to the Companion without the PC. It can be found for $799 here. How much did it set you back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daria likes this.
  3. Daria

Daria Pen Pal - Newbie

Good to know that, thanks! It's waiting for me at home already, looking forward to trying it out in the evening :)

Paid £580 on Amazon, it's on offer from £799 apparently (no touch though, as I knew I'd turn it off anyway), plus one of my clients was kind enough to contribute 1/3rd (to 'speed up my work'), so that was a nice surprise too :)

Really excited, I've been dreaming about having a Cintiq since I was a teenager, when I didn't know there was a smaller/cheaper version available.

WillAdams likes this.
  4. Daria

Daria Pen Pal - Newbie

Small off-top, not sure if thats okay but let's try - do you know why is this forum using up 5GB of RAM? :eek:

Edit:
    I have an issue with the cintiq and posted a new thread here
    http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/threads/cintiq-13hd-lag.70709/

Apart from that it's a good tablet, light yet sturdy, but the screen colours are not accurate.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    WillAdams likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.