Folding portable desk on kickstarter.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by thatcomicsguy, Apr 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. thatcomicsguy

thatcomicsguy Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Burgundy and siddhartth like this.
  2. siddhartth

siddhartth Scribbler - Standard Member

this is better than surface pro.

3. WillAdams

WillAdams Scribbler - Standard Member

I've got a pair of small metal stands from my Fujitsu Stylistic days --- they always wound up gathering dust on a desk somewhere, never could find room for it in a bag when packing --- a stand w/ integrated keyboard and/or case was easy to justify schlepping along, anything single-purpose like this was harder to justify.

4. siddhartth

siddhartth Scribbler - Standard Member

A desk is always multipurpose. Problem with first world citizens is that they buy everything they find interesting even if they themselves don't have much use of it. I can imagine for a person who has a complete work station at his/her home and also a decent enough desk in office, will never get a chance to use a cool product like this. I know many people who own laptops but never ever use or take it outside their home, and could have been just as content with a desktop tower PC. They just bought a laptop because they could. And this is India, I am talking about, I can very well imagine the degree of consumerism, USA suffers from.

It's something one could keep in his her car. or where workplace is small and doesn't provide you with a desk. Also it's great for one's neck.
    Here's a great video about this-
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/26/what-one-woman-learned-from-spending-41000-on-amazon.html

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017