FlipSteady case for Ativ and series 7

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Routb3d, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Routb3d

Routb3d Scribbler - Standard Member

It's been a while since I tried.. Maybe they would be interested.. I would certainly need to tell the story of how the FlipSteady came to be..

IC

2. clovismod

clovismod Pen Pal - Newbie

3. clovismod

clovismod Pen Pal - Newbie

Then, the same external battery in the hanstrap supplying the tablet: The best point of course : I may work with the external battery connected in bed or on couch and when walking too,without having to hold the battery :)

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

So, as I've 2 external batteries, I guess I've now more than 10 jours of autonomy for a total weight of about 1,1 kg, without the hassle to hold or park the external battery, even when I'm moving: No more risk the tip to disconnect as it occurred often in bed. I don't regret anymore the lack of a second battery in the keyboard dock like in the Helix.

The flipsteady fixes the weaknesses of the Ativ:it's not just a cover.

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  4. etky

etky Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi Isaiah,

Are you able to check what is the shipping status of my package?

I’ve been checking the tracking link below, but it is always only showing status up to 8 May and nothing afterwards.

Capture.jpg

5. mricchio

mricchio Pen Pal - Newbie

hey guys i just received my FlipSteady case for my Ativ 700t after pre-ordering it months ago but my tablet was recently stolen, and now i dont have any use for it... anyone interested in taking it off my hands?? its still in the original packaging too. PM ME

6. leihuwan

leihuwan Pen Pal - Newbie

Dont worry Isaiah,

I am still eagerly waiting the arrival my Flipsteady case. I'm on the other side of the world, specifically the Philippines, so a bit of delay is expected.

I'm presently a medical intern. While I'm doing my rounds, most people, including the residents, nursing staff and junior interns are amazed at the functionality of my ATIV 700T, paired with a BT Wedge mobile keyboard and cheapo generic leather case I ordered from ebay. I'd be sure to write down their comments and remarks once I get my Flip steady case. I promise I will try to find the time to write down a proper review.

7. Routb3d

Routb3d Scribbler - Standard Member

I have less potential to find the package than you do. Please try and track on your end with your local post. All I am showing is that it left the US post. After that it is in the hands of your local post. Please let me know if you need any info from me other than what is on your tracking info. It can take quite a while for an international package to land. I have had packages arrive a month after I shipped it. I'm not sure what happens in customs but it seems some packages get stuck.

Thanks,

Isaiah Coberly

8. Jamie-B

Jamie-B Scribbler - Standard Member

For the UK: my package arrived at the UK customs office (the UK Border Agency) about five days after Isaiah sent it. It was held for no more than one day before it was deposited at my local Post Office. Obviously situations will be different abroad, but that's some data at least, if you need it.

9. Rousing_Dipthorne

Rousing_Dipthorne Pen Pal - Newbie

Right now my finances are tied to a series of travel expenses but if there are any of these still available by some time next month I will definitely be getting this. It is absolute genius.

10. leihuwan

leihuwan Pen Pal - Newbie

Just received my case 2 days ago. Finishing up may internal medicine rotation so my free time is very scarce. People have been saying positive things about the case. Furthermore, my girlfriend is kind of envious of my case. The problem is, she owns a ATIIV Smart PC 500t. Haven't tested it yet, but will it work well enough? She also would like to have a case like this. :D