FlipSteady case for Ativ and series 7

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Routb3d, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quill

quill Pen Pal - Newbie

2. leihuwan

leihuwan Pen Pal - Newbie

Yup, I cant wait to get my hands on one, I can't wait to show it off to my colleagues. :D

3. Routb3d

Routb3d Scribbler - Standard Member

I got a chance to have some fun at MS studios with a camera that takes 400 something frames a second.. This video is 200 something.

[video=youtube_share;sjUbZAooKMI]http://youtu.be/sjUbZAooKMI[/video]

4. etky

etky Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi Isaiah,

I'm one of those who order the FlipSteady for Samsung Ativ 700T in the April Production. Can I know when the cases will be shipping as it's already into the 1st week of May, I'm hoping to get my hands on one asap.

Cheers.

5. Routb3d

Cases for the April production ship today! Sorry for the wait. My helper left on vacation and I have been at it alone. I finished the cases last night. Final check, packaging and shipping today. They are on the way.

Thanks,

Isaiah Coberly

6. leihuwan

leihuwan Pen Pal - Newbie

This is good news. I also cannot wait to get my case :D

7. Routb3d

It's coming! And the FlipSteady will change the way you view your Ativ 700t. You will find it way more convenient to use anywhere you go as well as reduce your anxiety about packing around your expensive device. My Ativ is a properly clothed sidekick that I take everywhere but I remember when my Ativ 700T was naked and the doomed feeling I got when I thought about bringing it along to a dinner party or to a park.

While I have your attention, Please please please remember to write your review here when your receive your case. I only received a hand full of reviews from the first 25 I sent out. Your review is the life blood of my project and critical for me to go on developing the best cases in the world. I don't have a big advertising budget and I'm depending on word of mouth. Please review and share your experiences for the sake of seeing this innovation take hold if only in a small way. I want to make you proud to be an early adopter of my creation.

Thanks,

Isaiah Coberly

8. Routb3d

I hope all of the cases from the 2nd production are arriving ok.. Please don't forget to share your thoughts here..

Thanks,,
    Isaiah Coberly

9. clovismod

clovismod Pen Pal - Newbie

Reçu la mienne hier, plus vite que je ne l’espérais.

Pour résumer : la meilleure housse que j’ai jamais acheté.

Très solide, elle est aussi très fine et très légère, et elle n’ajoute aucun poids que l’on peut ressentir à la tablette. Il est très simple de l’enlever et de la remettre.

Toutes les grilles d’aération, Ies buttons et les objectifs photo sont parfaitement dégagés.

J’ai utilisé la housse chez moi et au travail. Toutes les positions montrées dans les vidéos sont faciles à mettre en œuvre. Le passage de l’une à l’autre est simple. Il est possible d’utiliser la housse d’une seule main.

En position assise ou couchée, la housse est si stable qu’il n’est pas nécessaire de la tenir avec une main pour travailler de l’autre avec le stylet ou le doigt. En position debout, le système de poignée permet de travailler sur la tablette là encore avec une stabilité hors du commun et une absence de sensation de poids. Malgré sa taille et son poids, la tablette devient incroyablement simple à manipuler et à utiliser.

Cette housse n’est pas simplement une rotation : elle efface 2 des défauts majeurs de la tablette : son poids et sa taille. Certes, elle est chère, mais elle transforme tant l’utilisation qu’elle parvient à ne plus faire peser ces inconvénients dans les mains de l’utilisateur.

Le stylet Bamboo Wacom Feel it Carbon tient parfaitement dans l’emplacement prévu. Le système de poignée est utile pour transporter l’alimentation.

Seul léger défaut : le logement du SPEN n’est accessible qu’en enlevant la partie amovible de la housse, comme pour poser la tablette sur le dock.

Bref, je ne souhaite qu’une chose : avoir la même housse pour ma prochaine tablette, dans quelques années.

Got mine yesterday, sooner than I expected.
    To sum up: the best cover I have ever bought. Very solid, it is also very thin and very light, and it feels as it adds no weight to the Ativ. It is very simple to remove and place back. All vents, buttons and Camera are perfectly usable and unobstructed.
    I’ve used the cover at home and at work. All of the positions shown in the videos are easy to replicate. The passage from one to the other is simple. It is possible to use the cover with one hand.

When I’m sitting or lying, the cover is so stable that it is not necessary to hold it with one hand when you work on the screen with the stylus or finger.

When I’m standing, the handstrap allows to work on the tablet with an exceptional stability and a lack of any sensation of weight. Despite its size and weight, the Tablet becomes incredibly simple to handle and use.

This cover is not only a protection: it fixes 2 of the major flaws of the Aviv: his weight and size. Certainly, it is expensive, but it expands very far the ways to use the whole thing by rendering this easy, creative and protective.

The Bamboo Wacom Feel it Carbon pen fits perfectly in the expected location. The handle system is useful for transporting food.

Only slight critic: the housing of the SPEN isn ‘t accessible without removing the detachable part of the cover you do when you want to put the tablet on the keyboard.

In short, I hope only one thing: have the same cover for my next tablet in a few years.

10. clovismod

clovismod Pen Pal - Newbie

Sorry to have posted both in French and English the same post... Long time lurked on this boqrd, it's my first post and the forum stuff seems to be rather different than the ones I'm used to. The content is the same in both languages however.