find a tablet to work and play video game

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by davcrocro, Apr 11, 2007.

1. davcrocro

davcrocro Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello,
    I'm a french user, I want to buy a tablet. I had a T4010 futjitsu but it was stole (grrrrrr:mad: ) ok So I want to know if someone can help me.
    I look for a tablet with capacities to work (office 2007, one note...) (not artist work i'm a sociologist) and to play video games as age of empire 3 for exemple, or oter game with 3D. (and if it's possible an outdoor screen, but it depends of the kind of price)
    I'm braking my head with all the test and my research on e-bay and froogle
    I'll be glad to have answer
    I was looking at TC4400 But i don't know if the intel 950 is enough?? and i can't put an other grafic card cause no place ti put one!! (i saw good price with outdoor display)
    i looked as well to the gateway model enven if it's heavy cause it's cheaper
    thanks for your suggestion
    Regards
    Tchao:cool:
    sorry for my poor english:eek: )
    (by the way i don't care core duo, core 2 duo, AMD the point is that it will works)

2. Freeman

Freeman Scribbler - Standard Member

I don't play many games and I don't have the GMA950 lappy either. My last lappie still running on i855 chipset w/ built in graphic.(waiting for my T4215 order) I don't think AOE3 is very GPU demanding(don't know that for the fact), but what you should ask yourself if you will be requiring more GPU later on for later game. Another thing is, how much budget you have to work on? Screen size preference?

3. davcrocro

davcrocro Pen Pal - Newbie

thanks for you fast answer
    I've moved the treat to the what sould i buy topic
    i answer there to your question

4. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Topic moved.