Finally got my tx2500, but I have some ?'s

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Bernok, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lowlife

lowlife Addicted to gadgets

First of all, HP means business when they send these things out. My original build date was July 31 and deliver on August 7th. Instead I have the laptop in my hands on July 30. The lappy is a bit bulkier than I expected but I do not see the flaws to be as pronounced as some have expressed. Yes it is not the highest quality plastics, but it is not the worst either. Considering that this Tablet laptop is the price of most regular laptops I almost feel like a stole it. Performance wise it is right there with computers more that twice its price.

Here is a question for the experienced and the skilled. I like to use onenote and I would like to deactivate the touch screen while I use the digitizer, how do I go about doing this in 1 - 2 clicks? Thanks.

2. RaidenWoW

RaidenWoW Pen Pal - Newbie

Put the pen next to the screen lol.

3. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. atom

atom Pen Pro - Atomic Member

What you can do is assign one of the tablet buttons as a shortcut to enable and disable the passive digitizer. However, you do not need to do this since you can just...

5. lowlife

lowlife Addicted to gadgets

Ha Ha I know that putting the pen deactivates the touch Pad, but sometime I get vectoring from my palm in those moments I pick up the pen.

6. mrb835

mrb835 Pen Pal - Newbie

Just disable the touch like they have said through the control panel. Enjoy your new tablet!

7. Norwood

Norwood Pen Pal - Newbie

Touch control is awesome! I was also looking for a quick fix to disabling the touch screen when using OneNote. :)

8. Bernok

Bernok Scribbler - Standard Member

How exactly do you do this in the tx2500? Can I map the DVD or the QuickPlay button for this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.