FedEx Driver is an idiot!!!!

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by ScubaX, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aia Rhynn

Aia Rhynn Pen Pal - Newbie

Look at it this way:

He didn't leave your box on the doorstep, with the words: GATEWAY TABLET PC branded in plain sight.

FedEx did that to me, because I didn't get to the door immediately (he made ONE rap with his knuckles on the door, and quietly). I chased him down the stairs in my pjs and robe with my kitchen spatula in hand (I was cooking lunch). I marched right up to his truck, stood behind it so he couldn't leave, and called FedEx while he was yelling at me to get out of his way.

I think the woman filling the mailboxes thought I was insane. >.>

When I finished, he got out of his truck and let me sign for my package (which he was supposed to do BEFORE he left it on the doorstep). I could hear someone from FedEx chewing him out (at high volume) as he drove out of the apartment complex.

LUCKILY, I am on the third floor in a small, safe complex. If I had not heard him pull up and that wimpy knock on the door, it could have been HOURS, if not a DAY before I opened the door to find my THOUSAND DOLLAR COMPUTER sitting outside overnight with the temperature averaging 29 degrees!

2. chriscannon

chriscannon Proud Member of the PFJ! Senior Member

Thats why I guess im lucky that I am constantly checking out my window for the delivery truck. I doubt that I would miss the deliverer, unless I were in the shower, but its not a bad thing to be too careful! Of course, I was also extremely ancious since I had to wait over 2 months after ordering to get my TPC... Still working great at 8-9 months later BTW!

3. ScubaX

ScubaX Level 90 Mage Senior Member

I was standing in front of my door and missed him - because he went to the wrong house on the wrong street.

I saw him yesterday miss a turn into a parking lot, and backed out into traffic and almost got nailed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.