Favorite games on your Tablet PC?

Discussion in 'Software' started by klachowski, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceejay

ceejay Pen Pal - Newbie

When you play with your finger, do you get the screen dirty? Or do you use the back of your finger nail?

I just use the stylus in hopes that it will preserve my screen integrity. I'll have to check out Puzzle Quest.

2. jhoff80

jhoff80 Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Oh, I've got a Dell XT, so I have the capacitive touch. I also have a Photodon screen protector over it, so any fingerprints or anything that gets on it is just on the film, not the screen. But yes, it does get dirty and I clean it pretty frequently.

3. Upham

Upham Pen Pal - Newbie

I know it's been mentioned, but let me just throw my vote in for Plants vs Zombies. Great game, and perfect for a Tablet PC in slate mode, as you only need left mouse-clicks.

I think that's the best "Tablet-friendly" game I've played so far.

4. dirtyvu

dirtyvu Pen Pal - Newbie

I'll also give thumbs up for Plants versus Zombies. Also, Popcap has a ton of other tablet-friendly games.

5. cinnamon toasst

cinnamon toasst Pen Pal - Newbie

has anyone tried minecraft?

6. klachowski

klachowski Pen Pal - Newbie

Great Tablet Game! Incidentally it is "on sale" for whatever you want to pay for it for the next 9 days with 4 other games here: The Humble Indie Bundle #3 (pay what you want for five awesome indie games)
    I'm not sure if any of the other games in the bundle are Tablet friendly, but it's a great deal even if you only end up liking Crayon Physics.

Incidentally buying this humble bundle also lets you play Minecraft for free for the next 9 days, and no Minecraft has waaay too many keyboard inputs to be played strictly in tablet mode.

Also Civilization IV is a great Tablet game.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.