F5 series CFT-003 fan information needed

Discussion in 'Motion Computing' started by mnagle, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mnagle

mnagle Pen Pal - Newbie

I have a f5 cft-003 and the person who gave it to me removed the fan and lost it. Motion computing will not give me any information on the fan.If anyone has information on the fan type, size, manufacturer, voltage, and things of that nature so that I may locate on the web I would appreciate that very much. It has a three wire connector.Thanks. Mike

2. dceggert

dceggert Owner of a TabletPC Museum Senior Member

Welcome to the forums!

My suggestion is to use eBay as a research tool. You do not need to buy anything there but you can use it to 'dive in' so to speak.

Start with your model number and do a search. On the left hand side you can restrict the search to 'parts' or something along that path. Scroll through the results or tailor the search to 'fan' and there should be a bunch. Now look at the descriptions to see if the info you want is in any of them. You should be able to extract part numbers as well. Now you can do an internet search by part number to find what you want.

Hopefully this helps!

3. mnagle

mnagle Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the reply. I have been searching ebay with no success yet. If someone with an F5 or C5 could remove the four fan cover screws the fan may show a manufactuer or part number. In the mean time I'll keep searching.

4. Paulr

Paulr Pen Pal - Newbie

Mike

I may be able to assist you.. Private message me...

5. mnagle

mnagle Pen Pal - Newbie

Paulr I have been looking for a way to Private message you. I can't see an address to do that. Thanks. Mike

6. Paulr

Paulr Pen Pal - Newbie

I private messaged you... log in to the forum to access...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.