Evernote sync problem

Discussion in 'Asus (Android)' started by sezat, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlacKnight

BlacKnight Scribbler - Standard Member

The windows says:
    I tried it with two notes- one big and one small. They both failed in the same way.

Following adamherst's hint I created a new note with an Asus backgroud and FPDFAM worked perfectly with that note.

2. TheTwo

TheTwo Scribbler - Standard Member

Hi,

which templates for the background are you using? How have you installed them.

I'm using the SQL-Database inside the eeeNote to find the backgrounds for the notebook, so I have to test if the new templates are registered in the right form in the SQL DB.

TheTwo

3. BlacKnight

In the small note I am using my own "Noteskine" template, which I installed using QtPacker. In the large note I am using a combination of my own "Quad 5x5", installed from QtPacker, and the Anderware Productivity Suite, installed using the APS installer.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. TheTwo

Hi BlackNight,

i've uploaded a new Version of FPDFAM that is able to cope with non-Asus conform named templates. Now your notebooks should work.

TheTwo

5. BlacKnight

Thanks for the new version. Unfortunately it doesn't work. When I click on the Eee Note button on the Notebook to PDF tab I get an exception:
    BTW can you please say what the Asus naming convention is for templates, so that we can try and comply with it in future? Thanks.

6. TheTwo

Hi,

the naming convention of ASUS seams to be: "nnn_xxx" for the template and for the PNG "nnn_template_xxx.png"

nnn = is a three digit number, and xxx the name of the template.

To the problem with SQLLite:
    It seams that FPDFAM can not access the dll file. Have you extracted the full zip file to one folder?

I'm not able to reproduce this error. I'm using windows 7 64-bit version.
    1) Which version of Windows you are using?
    2) Have you copied the files in the zip file in a folder with restricted access like "Program Files"?
    2.1) If yes, try to create a folder at the Desktop, copy all files in the zip in that folder, and run the executable from there.
    2.2) Windows Vista moves files copied to the program folder manually to another location. Maybe that happened.

TheTwo

7. BlacKnight

I am using Windows 7 x64 Home Premium. Yes, I had copied the whole zip archive to the Program Files Folder. I have now copied the whole archive to a user directory. It works a bit more now, but I still get an exception. This time the exception is:
    The window under the Generate button says:
    I have tried rebooting my PC and the Eee Note. I still get the same exception. It sounds like it can't access one of the note page images on the Eee Note.

8. TheTwo

Hi,

thanks for posting the detailed exceptions.

This seems to be an error during the cleanup after the PDF has been generated. 'page_20110116021020126.gif' is a page of your notebook.
    This file is copied during the process from your eeeNote to your user directory "%appdata%\FPDFAM" and is deleted after the PDF is generated.

Has the PDF been generated despite of this exception?

Please, try to run the FPDFAM as administrator by right click the .exe and choose "Run as administartor...". Does the same error ocurr?

TheTwo

9. BlacKnight

I see the gif in the FPDFAM folder. It's one of the note pages.

If I run FPDFAM as administrator I get the same error.

FPDFAM creates a small pdf file (22kB) but I get an error if I try and open it.

10. TheTwo

Hi,

one problem was that your template png files had an different name then the name of the folder they are stored in.

To be more compatible, I've rewritten the download of the templates from the eeeNote. Now the naming of the pngs isn't relavant anymore.

I've posted the new version (0.6.4.4) in the FPDFAM thread.

Would you be so kind and test this version.

TheTwo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.