Eraser not working

Discussion in 'OneNote, Evernote and Organizers' started by P8RSON, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kayla

Kayla Pen Pal - Newbie

While using onenote my eraser sometimes works but most times doesn't anymore. I have had onenote for 2 months and it worked perfectly until this week. I have updated my pen driver using the newest wacom driver. The eraser worked at first and now it decides it no longer wants to. By the way I am talking about the bottom of the pen eraser not the tip that you can use for an eraser. Any ideas? Thanks

2. ahamilton55

ahamilton55 Scribbler - Standard Member

Reinstall the newest driver but if that doesn't work, roll back the driver for the WACOM to the one that worked previously.

3. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

This was mentioned in another Topic only yesterday.....
    I thought this had been fixed?

4. Kayla

Kayla Pen Pal - Newbie

Ok yesterdays topic was the fact that I had lost all pen function due to me installing a driver to fix the eraser problem. Now I have the function of the pen back and can use it but in onenote the eraser still has issues. So I am wondering if it is a software issue because it most always works everywhere else. Hence the post in the onenote section. Sorry for the confusion P8rson you driver solution from yesterday worked flawlessly and I can use my pen again! Yea, I just need the eraser....

5. P8RSON

Ah... understood.:)

Reference the 'Eraser' issue, I can't remember off-hand but I think this has been mentioned before!

Hopefully one of our members with insight will be able to jump in.

6. Kluver Bucy

Kluver Bucy Über-üser

B. U. M. P.

I have the same problem. I can select the eraser function from the menu, but the top of the pen miraculously quit working as an eraser. According to the information in the pen section of the control panel, it should be working just fine. And I tried three different pens.

7. P8RSON

Did you install or reinstall the Wacom Enhanced Driver?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.