EP121 FlipSteady case Video preview

Discussion in 'EP121 Slate' started by Routb3d, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Routb3d

Routb3d Scribbler - Standard Member

2. Marty

Marty Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Woot! I just ordered mine! Great work Isaiah, congratulations on going from concept to reality!

3. Routb3d

Thanks for your order Marty! :) I'm really excited to get these out to the world.. I just ordered the dies and x40 laser cut aluminum sets for the EP121.. Can't wait to get your feed back.. I have a hunch that your going to love the FlipSteady..

Thanks again Marty! I know it's a lot of $ for a case. I'm glad to let you know that we are making FlipSteadies out of the very best materials we could find and assembling them with hands from our local community in Tacoma WA.

Isaiah Coberly

4. Marty

Marty Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

I've followed the development of your project for over a year. I'm confident anything in which you put that much thought and design into will be of the highest caliber. This is coming from an aspiring designer myself :)

5. AlunReynolds

AlunReynolds Scribbler - Standard Member

I love it. Much better than my home-made kick stand. Can I pre-order one for shipment to the UK?

6. Routb3d

You sure can Alun. I just received your order. Thanks Alun. :)

Isaiah Coberly

7. AlunReynolds

AlunReynolds Scribbler - Standard Member

Yeh, kind of answered my own question didn't I?

8. dbrn

dbrn Scribbler - Standard Member

Isiah, do you know yet what shipping will cost to Canada? I'm really interested in getting one of these, but the shipping cost through Kickstarter was kind of high. Thanks!

Sorry, never mind, just found that info on the site!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  9. Routb3d

Great! I hope shipping was reasonable. Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with.

Thanks,

Isaiah Coberly

10. Routb3d

Hi all,

I thought that it would be exciting to see our progress for those of you who bought a case from us. We just finished the round of 230 Ipad Pro FlipSteadys for our Kickstarters. EP121 FlipSteadys are slated for next week.. Are you getting excited? I am! :) have a look at our update video for our Kickstarters to see what 230 high quality cases look like. I am %100 confident that people are going to fall in love with each and every one of these.. Yours are on the way soon! :)

FlipSteady for iPad 2, The new iPad and Kindle Fire by Isaiah Coberly » Production Video Update #2 FlipSteady Pro shipping — Kickstarter

You can see the lay up process in the previous update.. :) Just in case we got any copy cats out there! :) The more the merrier!

FlipSteady for iPad 2, The new iPad and Kindle Fire by Isaiah Coberly » FlipSteady Video Production update 1 - Aug 16th — Kickstarter

Thanks,

Isaiah Coberly

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.