Emailing marked up PDFs from OneNote or ON mobile

Discussion in 'OneNote, Evernote and Organizers' started by violajack, Apr 14, 2016.

1. violajack

violajack Scribbler - Standard Member

I teach violin and create practice charts for my students by marking up a blank PDF of the chart during the lesson. I keep them all in a ON notebook (a section for each student nested by day, start a new page with the PDF template at each lesson, so I have a record of what we've done.) I then email a copy of the marked PDF for them at the end of the lesson, ideally. But what really happens is I have to wait for the notes to sync from my tablet (galaxy note 8) then open them in desktop ON on a windows computer, export to PDF, then email.

I like the organization of OneNote, so I'd rather not just use some random PDF markup app. I'd also rather not haul a larger windows tablet to take notes into desktop OneNote if possible. The thinness and lightness of the galaxy note are really great for the workflow. I spend most of the lesson with the violin in my hand and only pick up the tablet to put short instructions on the chart on occasion.

But, I really need to be able to send the notes from the studio. I've been getting worse and worse about remembering to export and send the notes. I need to finish work at the studio and leave. Once I get home it's dinner and the bedtime wrangling of two small people and I forget to send the notes.

TL:DR Is there a more direct route from ON mobile to email? Sharing the note directly to email results in nothing useful being attached.