Duo 11 at Microsoft Stores

Discussion in 'VAIO / Sony' started by Steve S, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

For those who may be interested, the staff at our local Microsoft "pop-up" kiosk said that they will have the Sony Vaio Duo 11 on display. I can only speak for this one store, but if you're looking, and you have one of these Microsoft stores nearby, you should check it out!

2. CKwik240

CKwik240 Pen Pal - Newbie

Dropped by a MS store today. Didn't see one. Went up the stairs to the Sony Store and they had the i5 and i7 versions on display. The rep even let my try out the stylus. Unfortunately One Note wasn't installed so I couldn't test that. Art Rage kept having issues if I put my palm down on the screen. The rep had no idea how to use Windows 8. I had to help him show the device to another customer. Even funnier was when he saw the XBOX Live app and wondered why there was no Playstation App. Ultimately I ended up reserving an i7 model for tomorrow. It feels impressive. Hopefully it works well with my software so I won't have to return it.

3. Housed

Housed Pen Pal - Newbie

Ha that's funny man. Can't wait to read the user reviews here.

4. BadGrim

BadGrim Pen Pal - Newbie

I went to the 'opening' event this morning at the galleria. when I got in line, I asked about the Duo, "yes, we have 2 of them' was the answer.
    After standing in line for about an hour, I get to the end and ask about the Duo, ' no, we dont have those' was the answer.
    I had to walk away.

5. gshocker

gshocker Pen Pal - Newbie

I was at the local Microsoft Store today and they had the i7 version at the store. It seemed like they just got some new stock of devices in yesterday. Some cool stuff over there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.