DRS Armor X10GX Vs Windows 10 Help!

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by Digidreamer, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Digidreamer

Digidreamer Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,

First time here I hope your friendly..

Can Anybody Help!!
    Not used to asking, but searching not coming up with answers.

There doesn't seem to be any DRS Armor Support Groups, If someone can point me the right way, or can offer assistance, Not been easy running with windows 7 without any help.
    I have taken Microsoft’s Offer of the free Windows 10 Upgrade,
    Mostly seems to be working bar 2 Key Points, No Bluetooth or Pen/touch, Kinda essential on a tablet,

So with a USB mouse attached then Installed the Ublock Software/Driver and the latest Wabcom Software/Drivers, All seems to work, Restarts, starts to get dodgy, 75% of the time it works, Then I Shutdown….

When I restart the tablet from cold so to speak, I have no Pen or touchscreen input.
    If I use the original Wabcom Driver which came with the tablet under windows 7, I get the pointer No Touch and Unreliable double click, which does seem to stay active most of the time, but to get the radial controls like right click aren’t present.

I have activated the administrator’s account and have tried to install the software from there, but the drivers don’t seem to stick. I have run out of trawling the web for answers. I do seem to be doing better than many at least getting drivers to work initially.

I have tried all this also with a clean Windows 10 Install, but have the same issues..

Can anyone help or is may tablet doomed to decktop’dom

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  2. Digidreamer

Digidreamer Pen Pal - Newbie

Ok, Think I sorted it, Sold It!!

Looks Like the X10GX and it's ilk Is Dead,Best Avoided, due to no Online support,Shame Really