Driver error on Fujitsu T900 running Windows 10. Please help.

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by jocastus, Jan 31, 2017.

1. jocastus

jocastus Pen Pal - Newbie

This morning I attempted to update my Wacom Feel Driver, as I have in the past, and now this happens:
    [​IMG]
    Note the flashing cursor and the constantly opening and closing "Tablet service for consumer driver."

What happened? Is this Windows 10's fault? Is it the driver's fault? How do I get the cursor to stop blinking and the second driver to stop opening and closing endlessly?

I cautiously created a system restore point before I even attempted to install the driver, and I still get this error even after a successful restore, so that is not the solution.

This is the driver I used: http://us.wacom.com/en/feeldriver/ Is there a different driver I can try?

The computer is a Fujitsu T900 with touch and stylus sensitivity.

2. jocastus

jocastus Pen Pal - Newbie

UPDATE:

I have restored functionality including pressure sensitivity by visiting the Wacom Europe driver page and downloading an earlier version of the drive. This was the only way I could find to get an earlier driver, because Wacom seems to have taken down their archive of older feel drivers.

The reason I tried to update my driver in the first place is because I was unable to calibrate my tablet PC with the version I had. This is still the case now. I seem to have functionality, but hitting the calibrate button in the Wacom Pen section of the control panel just brings up a blank page that can't be closed without the use of the Task Manager.

Is anyone else getting a blank calibrate screen through Wacom Pen in Window 10?