double stylus

Discussion in 'Panasonic' started by SimsHsia, Oct 13, 2007.

1. washactun

washactun panasonic cf-18 toughbook

i'm looking for a two-way stylus pen for my new panasonic cf-18 toughbook (windows tablet pc version, wacom digitizer screen) -- with a digitizer tip at one end, a ballpoint at the other.

I guess i'm spoiled by the convenience of true-tip pen caps, which turn a ballpoint pen into a two-headed stylus for my (touchscreen) ipaq pda.

I'm using a panasonic stylus pen (cf-vnp005u), which is barely OK.

panasonic brand stylus pens seem to have limited options.
    Am I stuck with them?

Or is there some way to find out which brands/models of digitizer stylus pens are compatible with the cf-18 -- other than just buy and pray?

2. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

Hi washactun,

You'll have to look for stylus pens with the "Wacom Penabled" sticker or certification on it, e.g.:

[​IMG]

I'm not sure if you'll find a stylus pen with both a ballpoint pen and the other portion to be compatible with a Wacom digitizer; if you do find one, please do let us know! :)

In addition to buying a third-party stylus pen, the stylus pen you plan to buy will most likely not be able to fit in the stylus pen garage or slot; you'll have to carry it around with you, or tether it, or velcro it somewhere to keep in handy when needed.