does anyone have a autohotkey toolbar works perfect for latitude 10?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by guai33333, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guai33333

guai33333 Pen Pal - Newbie

it's good device indeed. concern about graphic tool delay was not an issue. I can draw smoothly in painter 12.
    i got no trouble with anything else cause I already have enough win8 experience with samsung slate 7.
    but here's the thing. toolbars based on autohotkey didn't work.
    slatepal and artdock were not an option cause I know those are just for slate 7 and ep121.
    what's work is photoshop toolbar but it doesn't fit for me. it's mouse clickable tool. obviously it a benefit for some of you but not for me.
    I want one just like slatepal. it is not clickable and respond to just fingers. and I can use it when my pen is recognized.
    it's like a cell area depart from other programs. but photoshop toolbar is like a single program. it works well with my finger
    but when pen is recognized on the other point, it does not respond to my finger.

what is the reason of malfunction of slatepal in not slate7 or ep121?
    and how can I fix it to work properly on my latitude 10?

I eagerly want slatepal or art dock will work for my latitude 10. does anyone know how to fix? or similar toolbars(i mean cell type)?

2. 9v9

9v9 Pen Pal - Newbie

I don't want to be rude, but what the hell is the question exactly?

3. guai33333

guai33333 Pen Pal - Newbie

you may not know what is artdock or slatepal type toolbar based on autohotkey.
    in that case, of cause you don't know what the hell I'm looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.