DJView4

Discussion in 'Asus (Android)' started by d.goryachev, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d.goryachev

d.goryachev Scribbler - Standard Member

There are not so good news about DJView4 sessions restore. It's made on QSessionManager basis, which .. absent for embedded Qt :( Will try to find workaround.. :(

2. d.goryachev

Soon, I would made next release of DJView4, it's slightly polished and one of main new features - Russian localization (turns on if russian lang turned on in Eee Note settings). There are also Czech, German, French and Ukrainian translations. Anyone interested in them?

3. d.goryachev

First post was updated, added link to new version :)

4. spiderxman

spiderxman Pen Pal - Newbie

It's can't running :(
    But original djvu (by Asus) still working fine

Upd:
    it's normal launched from CuteExplorer.

5. d.goryachev

IT's my fail :( Installer fixed, but in your case you need to open /eTablet/etc/server/.Aconfig in Cute Editor and replace DJView4 with djview4 :(

6. d.goryachev

It's hard to believe, but new minor version in first message was added. Hope It will mark an end of active development and major bugs will not be found.

I wish to find, how to save application state, to recover it on next session, but can't say anything about a specific date.

Hope you will find this app useful :)

7. etienne

etienne Pen Pal - Newbie

Why are we not doing specially packages for translations (locales or others). We could include with all applications from the reposity.

8. resuS

resuS Pen Pal - Newbie

I've installed latest version. Could you help me how to open djvu files on SD card? I can't syncronizate this files with EEEsync.

9. d.goryachev

Turning on translations in my apps I'm relies on Eee Note internationalization mechanizm, but don't know which languages it can support. English, Russian, Chinese? If you can translate *.ts files to one of supported in Eee Note languages, i'll gladly include it to package (or, may be this language already included in original sources?).

If you language not supported now .. i' can't imagine how to realize it, at least right now.

Press "Open" button in center of bottom bar or most left icon on toolbar and select path /mnt/extsdcard - you should see sd card content

But don't place djvu files into "book" subfolder on sd card - native apps will try to import them and to copy onto cache in inner memory.

10. etienne

etienne Pen Pal - Newbie

I was planning to do a community (not official) translation of eeenote. I just didn't have time till now. Do you know where I can take english translation. I forgot where.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.