Display Driver Crashing

Discussion in 'EP121 Slate' started by Meatlocker, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meatlocker

Meatlocker Software Development Pro

Anyone else have display driver issues? I've got a crash/recover happening every time I come out of hibernation, and 8/10 times on startup. I thought initially that it was Rainmeter causing it, but I've eliminated that as a culprit. I recently applied the JJB SSD tweaks for performance, and I am wondering if maybe something there is messing things up.

Happy 4th!

2. coldpenguin

coldpenguin Scribbler - Standard Member

Only thing I have had is a cursor corruption after screen rotation. 100% no problems with screen after hibernation so far.
    What version of the driver? (was it you that said they don't use windows update?)

3. Meatlocker

Meatlocker Software Development Pro

I am using 8.15.10.2361. I think that was Steve S that advised against taking every Windows driver update, which I generally agree with (althought I did go and seek out this driver from Intel). I have the issue with the stock Asus driver as well as the latest Intel. I am going to try to undo some of these SSD tweaks today and see if that helps.

4. CF77

CF77 Love Tablet. Senior Member

I have latest Intel driver...no issue..probably the system does not like the tweak..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.