Difference between m200 and m205

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by Brian, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Kidwizest

Kidwizest Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,

I'm new to the tablet pc. Im looking into the Toshiba m200 because Im looking for mobility being a student. I want to lug this thing back and forth to and from school, so I want something rather small. The m200 seems to fit my needs. My question is what is the difference between the m200 and m205. I've searched, but havent really found anything. The 205 seems cheaper and I think is older. Anyways, any input is appreciated. Also, if you think theres a better laptop out there for my needs, please advise.

This site is great btw! Its helped me out alot.

Thanks,
    Minh

2. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I believe that the M205 has a 40GB hard drive. The M200 has a 60GB hard drive. I would go with your needs - if you are going to load up with mp3's, then I would think about the M200. If not, take the price break on the M205. This machine sounds perfect for your needs as it is light and compact. you will have no problem toting the M200/205 around.

3. Kidwizest

Kidwizest Pen Pal - Newbie

awesome, thanks alot for the quick input. I dont really need to load up on mp3's, so I'll just look for the cheaper option.

4. Brian

Brian Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

The M200 offers tremendous value right now, especially with the new releases putting downward pressure on the market. Good luck with your purchase.