Dell Venue 8 Pro - Game experiences thread (not just touch enabled games!)

Discussion in 'Dell' started by baconstrip, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arteze

arteze Pen Pal - Newbie

any body get dragon age to work

2. parkeriajose

parkeriajose Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi guys. I would just like to say thanks to everyone for the plethora of useful info. Especially those that provided the copper mod details. The payoffs of having a heat sink and such a large community, nudged me over into purchasing the venue 8 pro along with the copper (hoping to play league w/o too much throttling). However, being my first time tampering with device innards, I was wondering how careful one has to be about shorting the tablet. In most pics and videos, section 1 of the copper (section that is indicated to bend into a square groove) seems to almost touch and overlap the motherboard. I am aware that the copper sheet should be flat as possible but am still unsure as to whether it should ONLY be in contact with the copper, or if I should lay it completely flat. Sorry if this comes off as a very novice question, and thanks all for the time and efforts in advance!

3. Bitan001

Bitan001 Pen Pal - Newbie

PES 2016 will work?

4. c0rle0ne

c0rle0ne Pen Pal - Newbie

Just installed and played Starcraft II : Heart of Swarm on my DV8P. 1280x800 gave a decent FPS. On big fights it lags though. Sound mismatches on cut-scenes, not a big deal. Over all fairly playable on DV8P. Just 2 questions -

How do I disable the low memory warning? Irritating sometimes.

Anyway to add overlay on-screen keyboard with selected buttons? Couldn't close the game due to no "Esc" buttons, had to use Task Manager to kill.

5. no1223469

no1223469 Pen Pal - Newbie

i have question. i cant write Eng good .
    But i want know your temperature's CPU after u mod your tablet .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.